Sunday, August 19, 2007

SHIT TUTORIALS ARE GOING TO START!

As topic and i am still so way off studying mood or whatever. Update. Joined rovers as member for now. Running for post of publicity assistant though.. (haha did my research and found out its the slackest post. but hey a great improvement for me k... the great big slacker.) But results are not cfmed until after some interviews and a trek to Jerangkang Waterfalls, Kuantan (Pahang) (f up. i paste the whole thing from the email man... where the hell is the place? )

OK picture time! blogs look better with pictures. and i am lazy too.... lets see whats in my phone..





lol.. from black sheep the movie.... sheep killing pple.. like totally rocks man! BLeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhz.





Scaring sis with a long expired curry puff which was squashed in a ktv outing of frantic singing.






Li xiang and angeline.... acting girly during a girly song. worthy to note: angeline cant get high on ktv. she needs drugs.




My tutee...




My super cute niece!




Me looking super retarded in the lab coat i just bought.... i dun wanna be a lab tech please!



BYE!

that was easy. blogging should be like this....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

SBTVD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.