Wednesday, July 18, 2007

holidays blues.

lets see... yday i went driving today i went driving. BOTH CIRCUIT LOR... sucks... feels like my instructor is leeching me though it doesn't mean i like super perfect but close to leh... at least everybody if keep doing it sure like maybe one time hit kerb or what.. aniwae... feels like this drags the more i no mood. better faster pass sia... getting faster and faster and more skilful at overtaking haha... and nobody seems as fast as me in circuit too... HAHA!

yday i go library and borrow another 3 thick books. dun think i am going to finish them. cause i got sick of reading but tomorrow my sister ask me to help her buy harry potter and i am going to read it finish asap! WAHAHAHAHA.. and create some spoilers for those pple who haven read... ahahaha..

Just now went for a jog with my sister though we go different routes.. i ran one round around bedok reservoir. feels quite good to sweat. Maybe should do this often other than gym. mon tues gym wed running thurs fri gym..... WAH! cant believe myself at times. but tomorrow no gym cause the wei bin is working.. zzz. dun like to go gym alone damn sianz place.

I want to buy external storage liaoz.. tomorrow i am going to buy. Looking for the WD ibook or something. the quite chic one... wahahahaha! and set me back by about 180 bucks =( my notebook realli is bursting with data. got so many movies haven watch yet lar...

i want a mp3 player too. anyway my band like to hibernate sia.... play a while everybody feels good then in the end dormant again sucks sia.... nobody takes the initiative and everybody genre is different. SUCKS man.. maybe go CAC can get some hotly spirited pple man. or maybe i should join symphonic band.

1 comment:

gong said...

haha nice long post. you BETTER NOT GIVE ME ANY SPOILERS HORH! i will ... you know what.. hahaha. i super want to read too! but my family not buying yet.. maybe i should just buy on my own. lol.

-yiling