Saturday, July 28, 2007

Failed my 2nd tp.

As topic... and very angry about it.. the damn examiner... i got 2 points for circuit and i got 38 points for outside driving! TELL ME IF ITS EVEN POSSIBLE . I am so filled with fury i feel like bashing him up. All along my instructor didn't say shit about my outside driving only on my abrupt lane changing (which isn't that abrupt already but he still penalise)(READ: ABRUPT LANE CHANGING MEANS CUTTING AT A STEEP ANGLE NOT RECKLESS CHECKING.. I STILL CHECK FOR CLEARANCE FIRST.) and i got 38 points?!!! In fact i argued one 8 point causing other vech to wait/perform evasive measures that he said when i coming out of the center the other school car has to slow down for me to exit. RUBBISH! It was signalling to go into the center and had slow down and begin to turn! I am 80 percent sure as when i turn i couldn't see anymore. Anyway that old freak was speechless and gave only a meek reply that it was straight. I can see self-doubt in his eyes. AND YOU KNOW WHAT! he gave me 6 points for insufficient acceleration. It was the points for the 1st gear before you release the clutch. WTH! The car didn't even stall and we were stuck in a jam. Must i rev the engine just so to escape that point. ANd my instructor oso never say its a marking point. dunno who to blame ... BOTH MAYBE! BUT THE ONE THAT MADE ME MOST FURIOUS IS A POINT ON VEERING OFF COURSE. WTF. I AM NOT SUCH AN INCOMPETENT DRIVER TO DO THAT. MAKE ME WASTE SO MUCH MONEY. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.........


and i make it a point to honk at those drivers who are so damn slow on the roads.... esp SCHOOL CARS......

I AM DAMN PISSED.

1 comment:

lowCHARIS said...

u fail driving twice~~
u scream at innocent lil kids~~
u got holidae blues~~
u google urself~~
& u nid a hair cut~~
no wonder u say life is sad~~
wahhahahaa :P