Saturday, July 28, 2007

This is what you do what you are bored and its 2 am....

haha... i googled myself xinhan +blogspot and click on almost every link that has a correspondent with my name. Went out with benjamin wee to buy shorts and eat supper and was too awake even now at 2 am. Was fun.. the googling... found out my friends who posted about me secretly or not....and those links i lost. But sadly, i couldn't find another xinhan's blog. I would want to know all xinhans out there... be it guy or girl.. haha... i know there is a xinhan in taiwan hosting the chinese mtv... but he is irritating. lol..

Anyway.. on searching my english name simhan, i realised a lot of indians love this name. There is this indian called Rajah simhan who is very popular and widely spoken of in the net. I have no idea why as i cant read tamil. you may try.... haha.. Simhan and there is another xinhan who is earning millions as an engineer in the US. Inspiring.


So to whom is reading this blog.... please introduce me ure xinhans.....=)

gonna post pictures next time.

1 comment: